Friday 7 November 2008

hey there!

Well, my sister was doing it, my cousin was doing it, my friend was doing it... I figured it was about time I checked it out, so here I am!

Well, my name is Cindy and I am 17 years old. I am in grade 11 at Edgemead High School and my favourite subject is music. Wait... what am I saying? It's not my favourite subject, it's my favourite thing in the world! I play the piano and I sing... although playing the piano is currently on hold due to some problems that I'm having in my wrist. I am part of two church choirs, one of which I assist in leading, and I often sing at school events.

My favourite way to spend my time would be to hang out with my friends. It doesn't matter what we're doing, because when we're all together we're bound to have fun. This picture is from one of those portrait studios at Canal Walk. From the left, there's Sarah (commonly known as Saratjie), Chelsea (yeah, she's the crazy one that's barely in it), Candice and me.

But believe it or not, shopping is not the only thing we care about. In fact, we like going to the beach and to eachother's houses:













This picture is of Candice and me at the Clifton Beach.



This one is of the whole group of my friends.


This was Christmas in July... we all dressed up as Disney characters. I was Belle :)



This was a service project held by my church (I am LDS). left to right: Wayne, Carina and me


This was when we went ice skating... it was lots of fun. I really wish that I sould do figure skating. That would just be awesome!

And then there's our Kirstenbosch visits...




Well, that's enough for today :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Cindy... it's a great way to stay up to date... you can check mine out whenever you want... missing you and your family sooooo much... especially with Christmas etc just around the corner. Love ya xxx Carla

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be sent for moderation and be published shortly. Thank you for reading!