Friday 28 January 2011

Happy birthday, Mom!!

Dear Mom

I would just like to take this opportunity to say happy birthday. I hope that this has been a wonderful day, since you're a wonderful person. The past few nights I've been reminded of just how true that is. Since I've been sick, I've called you out of bed in the middle of the night twice. You fed me when I couldn't move, you gave me medicine, and you sat with me when I couldn't sleep. You are so caring and wonderful, and you show that to me every day. That is why I want you to know that I love you. You are the most amazing woman I know, and I am honoured to have you as a mother.

So, with all of my love and gratitude, I wish you a very happy birthday.

Love, your daughter
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be sent for moderation and be published shortly. Thank you for reading!